Android market link:
- New application icon and logo
- Added support of partial refuels with gauge entry (part 1)
-> Requires tank size set on vehicle
-> It will allow to estimate fuel efficiency on partial refuels
-> !! This is not yet full partial refuel the complete support. Please email me for any problems or features missing !!
-> For instance there is not yet the support of this feature in charts, and in global stats it's not yet ok, but at least you can start recording your values
- Global stability on high volumes of data improved. For instance export/import.
- Fix: various crashes on startup
- Fix: Global stats not correct for fuel data when filtering by year
- Fix: Chart with fuel efficiency not always show value for full refuels with a partial refuel before
- Fix: Fuel subtype was not saved when using a value different to vehicle default (if set)
- Fix: Now incomplete Full refuel will considered as a missed refuel, hence no fuel efficiency. It can help to include a initial refuel.
- Fix: Stats for flexfuel cars with manual blending was wrong